We are very excited to present the Society of Gilders Conference 2022 in Asheville, NC, Sept 19-23, 2022!
Registering for the conference may be a little more complicated than usual, because there is an added step due to our Covid policy. Let’s walk through it!
Step 1: Look at the Classes Page and the Social Events and Tours page, to discover all we are offering. (If you are a member, log in to see your discounted prices.) If you want to attend this conference, then:
Step 2: Go to the Covid-19 Policy and Registration Page. Here you will upload your vaccine card, or doctor’s letter, then you will be immediately transferred to the Conference Registration page, where you can pay for registration. Both are required for attendees AND guests.
Step 3: Immediately after step 2, or any time later, return to the Classes Page and choose and pay for your classes. You may do this as many times as you like. You must have paid for the Conference registration BEFORE you can pay for classes.
Step 4: Also, RSVP to the Social Events and Tours page , and decide if you want to buy a ticket to the Biltmore tour.
Here is a summary of all the pages, with more details:
1. Covid-19 Policy and Registration Page – You must read the policy and upload your vaccination status if you wish to register for the conference, classes, and activities. This applies to attendees and guests. Once you have sent in the vaccine form, you will be automatically directed to the registration page.
- Early registration 5/23-7/10 – $245 members/$325 non-members
- General registration – 7/11-8/15 – $285 members/$365 non-members
- Late registration – 8/16 – 8/30 – $345 members/ $425/non-members
- There will also be a choice to register as a guest, $45 for anyone, from now until 8/30.
3. Schedule/Calendar Page – the week’s schedule summarized in calendar format
4. Social Events and Tours page – All registered attendees and guests can RSVP for our receptions at Isa’s French Bistro on Sept 20 and Archetype Brewing on Sept 22. You may also buy a ticket for a self-guided tour of the Biltmore estate on this page.
5. Hotel page -we have a fantastic rate at the Four Points Sheraton, which you can book until August 18.
6. Scholarship Page – Thanks to generous donors to the Sandra Spannan Scholarship Fund, we will once again be offering a scholarship to a worthy applicant.