Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Category box on the left filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more. Use at least 3 characters to search by state.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
The Category box filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests. Please note, that any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored. This can not be changed as this is a database limitation.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private”.
1528 West Hastings Vancouver British Columbia V6G3J4 Canada
4825 Toland Way Los Angeles California 90042 United States
7370 S. Oriole Blvd. #102 Delray Beach Florida 33446 United States
Symeon van DonkelaarIconographer The Conestoga Iconographic Studio
Symeon van Donkelaar, Iconographer
The main work of the Conestoga Iconographic Studio is the creation of sacred icons for churches and homes. The saints and festivals depicted varies, but is usually connected to the person or congregation commissioning the icon. All of them are created in the same way—using local materials from the village of Conestoga to create a vision of heaven.
Day by day, local wood, soil, plants, and even bones are collected, worked, and offered in the making of an icon. This work is part of a consciousness that seeks to create locally from the place where the studio is located—an embodiment of creating in harmony with our environment. The stylistic-vision of its icons, for which the studio is known, is a gift from the Holy Spirit that embodies an ancient and direct vision. The resulting icons are works of great skill, which witness across Christendom, about our lives of faith and prayer.
1847 Sawmill Road Conestogo Ontario N0B 1N0 Canada
Brian VansteenkisteMember: Expired WP User: Yes
116 E 7660 S Midvale Utah 84047 United States
A. P. Kavoliuko St. 17-165 Vilnius Vilniaus Apskritis 04322 Lithuania