Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Specialty box on the left filters members by areas of specialty.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
Please note, any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private” .
Brenna learned the basics of her crafts while studying for her certification in Historic Preservation and Restoration in Astoria, Oregon. She returned to New York City to further develop her skills hands-on as a technician, first at a stained glass studio in Brooklyn and then a gilding studio based in Harlem, before setting out on her own two hours north of the city. Willow Deep Studio is located just outside of Rosendale in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley.
I enjoy all types of gilding including architectural, glass, signage, and love to incorporate gold leaf into my stained glass art. I always welcome the challenge of figuring out how to gild anything new or out-of-the-ordinary!