Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Category box on the left filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more. Use at least 3 characters to search by state.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
The Category box filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests. Please note, that any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored. This can not be changed as this is a database limitation.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private”.
Karena is a fine art illuminator and owner of The Gilded Hart, specializing in 24k gold leaf designs, pastiglia, illuminated heraldic art and specialty hand-crafted gilding adornments for fine artisans including pure 24k royal shell gold and precious noble powders.
Our Gilded Gracings precious gilding adornments are carefully crafted by hand using traditional techniques and are perfect for gilding, illumination, calligraphy, iconography, heraldic and fine art, restorations, kintsugi, tezhip, and many other applications!
Visit http://www.gildedhart.com/gildedhartboutique for more information!