Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Specialty box on the left filters members by areas of specialty.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more. Use at least 3 characters to search by state/province.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
Please note, any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored.
This can not be changed as this is a database limitation.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private”.
In an effort to unite tradition and modernity under the banner of the Arts & Crafts movement, the craftsmanship of Verre d’Or and Margó- gilder workshop is combined with innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are specialized in Traditional Water Gilding & Reverse Glass Gilding (verre églomisé).
This is complemented by other historical techniques such as the in-house production of glue chipped glass with its fascinating details. As a special feature, we developed a combination of glue chipped and muslin glass, which we introduced to our manufactory as a unique selling point.
With a constant focus on the individual needs of our customers, we believe that contemporary design requires a philosophy built on the foundations of traditional knowledge and innovative change in order to develop creations that justify the use of valuable resources and which last over time independent of short-lived trends.