Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Category box on the left filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more. Use at least 3 characters to search by state.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
The Category box filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests. Please note, that any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored. This can not be changed as this is a database limitation.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private”.
Natalie E. TackettOwner; Decorative & Restoration Artist BRUSHED
A decorative finisher and restoration artist, Natalie was introduced to gilding through a conservator she assisted when she was still attending Florida State University. Though she didn’t know at the time, gilding, along with the decorative finishes and toning she was learning to apply to restored frames and furnishings, would become her future career. Natalie originally joined the SOG and attended her first conference to become more proficient with specific aspects of gilding and have a better understanding of the beautiful craftsmanship of this trade. Natalie was invited to become a member of the board in 2019 and then accepted the Education Chair position in 2021. Natalie’s work is focused on creating highly specialized designs and restoration for her clients’ spaces that focuses on life and legacy. She also provides these services to antique dealers, builders, interior designers, churches, and commercial institutions. Natalie has been doing this work for more than 30 years and proudly owns a decorative finishing and restoration business in Bristol, TN called BRUSHED. She also travels throughout North America for special projects and commissions.