Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Category box on the left filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more. Use at least 3 characters to search by state.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
The Category box filters members by Location (International and United States) and Specialty interests. Please note, that any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored. This can not be changed as this is a database limitation.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private”.
Furniture Restorer-Conservators. Makers. Gilders.
Specialising in Traditional French Polishing, Fine Reupholstery, Cane/Bergere/Rush Re-seating, Gilding and Verre églomisé.
Member of ScottishFurnitureMakers.org.uk, SocietyofGilders.org and BasketMakersAssociation.org.uk
Unit 6, 8 Bowerwalls Place Crossmill Business Park Glasgow East Renfrewshire G78 1BF United Kingdom