Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Specialty box on the left filters members by areas of specialty.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
Please note, any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private” .
speaker | trainer | cheese slave | patient non-geeky teacher
WordPress fanatic | sweet tea lover | believes success is teamwork | loves to laugh | enjoys good eating
What we do. We build tailored website solutions for smart, strong, and capable clients. What makes us successful is a passion for craftsmanship and proven processes for solving problems. We work with a small number of clients each year, and we spend plenty of time in discovery and design finding the best (not the fastest or easiest) solutions.
We aren’t cheap. There are no shortcuts to the right solution, and we don’t even try to find them. We’d rather spend our time finding the perfect solution and sweating details for clients who care more about long-term craftsmanship than short-term discounts.
Gwen’s been an artist since she was old enough to hold a crayon. Using materials in unusual ways has always been her trade mark. A very early winning use involved spray painting sand paper, forming it into poppies, then creating a poster from the poppies. Photography was altered with paint to create works she calls “Phaintings”. Her current art form is that of verre eglomise or reverse painting and gilding on glass. If you can imagine it, I”ll paint it!