Welcome to the Members Directory of the Society of Gilders!
Please search here when seeking technical help from a member. You may also seek help in the “Society of Gilders” discussion group on LinkedIn.
You can browse the whole Directory, or search for a gilder/member by name, specialty, or location.
- In the full membership list below, Gilders are listed in order of state or territory.
- The Specialty box on the left filters members by areas of specialty.
- The Search box on the right enables a search by name, city, country, and more.
- Clicking a letter in the Search box yields all with last name or company beginning with that letter.
- Clicking an underlined detail in a record filters members by that detail. For example, selecting a city will display a list of members in that city.
Please note, any search terms with less than 3 characters will be ignored.
Note to members: You can see all “public” entries without logging in; only members who log in can see information that is “private” .
Graphic artist Sean Starr has been creating original art for over 35 years and his work has been featured in the documentary film and book “Sign Painters” as well as on the Discovery Channel, NBC Television, Food Network, Juxtapoz Magazine, Art Forum, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Magazine, Dallas Observer, Houston Press, Fort Worth Magazine, and Cavallino Magazine to name just a few.
The studio’s clients have included Sony Music, NBC Television, The GAP, Starbucks, Indian Motorcycle as well as Reese Witherspoon, Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsay Buckingham, and the bands The Cranberries and The Toadies and some of the top car collectors in the United States.
Centrally located in Texas, we work regularly with clients in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Houston, Austin as well as with clients all over the United States and have executed projects as far away as Ireland and Nepal.
Starr Studios provides original design and illustration for brands of all sizes as well as hand-painted elements for restaurant and retail interiors and storefronts. The studio also works closely with architects and interior designers on gilded glass (verre eglomise) features for homeowners and private collectors.
No Image Available
Frames and mirrors, furniture, specialty items and architectural gilding.