Launching April 15, 2022!
Art of Gilding online class with Marybeth Ting
Learn how to use genuine gold leaf on glass to transform your artistic vision to gold. Explore the verre églomisé process and much more. Details here.
SOG members will receive a 10% discount, using the code that you will find on the “Member Welcome” page after you log in and scroll down.
Registration Details for in-person classes
All class fees include a small administrative fee. This fee is higher for non-members. You must log in to receive the member discount. The price shown publicly is the non-member price.
- Check class details for registration deadlines.
- SOG classes will be canceled four weeks prior to the start of the class if the minimum number of students has not been met. In all cases, students will be contacted by e-mail regarding the status of the class. Cancellations by the teacher will result in a full refund. An $85.00 Cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the student before 28 days from the start of the class, and no refunds will be given for cancellations after 28 days from the start of class.
- Once a class begins, no refunds will be given. If days are missed due to illness, family emergencies, or other hardship, the student is allowed to make up the lost class time at a future class for no extra fees. Once the material/tool boxes are opened the student must pay for them.
- Deposits/Paying by check: If you would like to make a deposit of half the class fee to hold a space in the class, or if you would rather mail in your class registration, please select the “Invoice” option and download the resultant .pdf. Payment must be received 28 days prior to start of class.
- If a class is full, please contact us to be added to the waiting list.
PRIVATE AND COMMISSIONED CLASSES
If you are looking for a class that is not listed, and you have a sufficiently large group of students, it is often possible to arrange a class with a SOG teacher. Individual instruction may also be arranged. For more information, please contact the Education Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.