Vaccination Required for Teachers, Attendees, and Guests
The safety of everyone is our top priority as we return to our in-person conference in 2022. We require that everyone show proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination or signed doctor’s note of exemption, which must be submitted online to register for all classes and events.
Please fill out the form and upload your document below. Then you will be transferred to the Conference or Guest registration page. You must pay for registration BEFORE you can sign up for classes.
Face Coverings Required – Members will also be required to wear a face-covering within the event venues, except when eating, drinking, or if circumstances improve.
All conference attendees are strongly urged to take an antigen home test prior to departure for the conference.
What Counts as Vaccination? – You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible. If you are interested in current CDC regulations, click here
Failure to meet the requirements above will result in your inability to attend the event. If you are unwilling or unable to follow these protocols, please do not purchase a ticket, as refunds will not be offered if you fail to meet these guidelines.
Please understand that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By purchasing tickets and attending the SOG conference, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Cancellations by the teacher will result in a full refund. An 8% fee will be deducted from any refunds requested by the student before August 15, 2022. Cancellations after August 15 and before classes begin will receive a 50% refund.
- Once the conference begins, no refunds will be given. Once the material/tool boxes are opened no refunds will be given.
- Resources – Connect to a COVID-19 vaccine provider in your area through vaccines.gov. If you’ve been vaccinated but lost your card, find out who to contact here.
- Rapid tests – we will have some available upon arrival, but please bring a supply from home. At-home tests can be ordered from https://special.usps.com/testkits
- Bring your card with you, as many places in Asheville currently require it.
NOTE: These policies may be amended closer to the event dates in response to changing public health conditions and local and federal guidelines. Please stay tuned.
VERIFICATION OF VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19